Get a Voki now!

I Remember...

This photo is from:
www.vagabondjourney.com/travelgue/animal-hides-for-fur-in-damascus-market/

I remember one time when i was at school, someone from an animal health place, brought some animal skin fur.It was like skinned off of the animals back! My partner went up to the teacher and asked her if these animals were hunted.The teacher said the ones that have a stamp on it were hunted legal and the ones that do not have a stamp on it than that is not hunted.It probably died because of an old age or when it was crossing the streets, a car hit it by accident.I didn't touch the ones that had a stamp on it i cryed.I didn't know why i cryed,but it was right in front of me on my desk. I know what your thinking what does this have to do with helping animals? But this blog is really strong and you have to get ready to see things that you thought that you will never see in your life.If you see and hear some things on this blog that you dis-like than comment on my blog. OK! i have got to go now! read me again...TOMORROW! peace!

1 comment:

  1. I will visit this blog daily. And I have a blog too so check that out. It is called 'A Million Words'

    ReplyDelete